Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Off to the doctors

Damn it ! my "fysical troubles" are back LOOL, I woke up at 5.30am couldnt sleep anymore cause its f'ing painful! The doctors office opens at 8.30, I try to be patient, OH MY GOD!! :/ It really sucks, I'm gonna be late for work. I know it's my fault I'm sick again because I drank alkohol yesterday after work (and during work actually haha) and thats really not good. Ok, bitches, I'm gonna tell you what my problem is: I have a urin infection.. A lot of girls get this.. it's horrible! It feels like I have to pee all the time and nothing is coming out and when something comes out it burns like Crazy.. ouch!










the stupid girl to the left(me) shouldnt have been drinking and SMILING like that! god I'm not thinking sometimes!!!!!!

No comments: