Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

"I hate myself, I eat too much"

Ok guys let me tell you something, this whole week I've been working alot, I had a urin infection and this weekend I was on a trip with my association. I didn't go to the gym at all, because I didn't have time and effort, and that's fine, but guess what, I've been over-eating this whole period! Every single day at work there was food everywhere. I am a girl who loves food and got extremely tempted and couldnt hold back from eating.. Before I went to bed I felt horrible and heavy.. and this WE even worse.. I ate alot..

I AM NOT FAT, but after eating too much I feel guilty and don't feel good at all. It's VERY stupid, but it's the truth! The worst thing I do is to talk about it to people, that's a big mistake and I have to stop cause it's not nice to complain about stuff like that(especially when ur skinny) , it shows to people that you LACK of confidence.

I am so angry at myself for being this superficial and selfcentered about my weight.. I should be happy I ate good food and not think of it as a bad thing . I am still thin, but not as thin as the week before. Who cares?? seriously I have to change my way of thinking! I am a human being, I'm free, we all are, food make us happy, sometimes we need to let go weight issues.

Of course it's not just the eating part that made me feel bad but it's also the fact I didn't workout, but come on chacha GET OVER IT. next week I have time to go to the gym so..relax!

I know that what I write here is weird but I need to yell at myself. I'm acting stupid! fuck it if my stomach is a little bit bigger and I weigh 53kg instead of 50, I'm still chacha and that's whats important. I have to stop feel ugly and fat, because that will even make people feel the bad vibes(I promise it's really true). The way you feel on the inside shows on the outside!

I know many girls struggle with the same issues. we have to THINK and STOP it.




Life is beautiful and so are we!

good night, bitches :)











No comments: