Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

it's mental

While I was cleaning my kitchen I was thinking about something, Im gonna try to explain:

First I have to say that I used to be very lazy when I was younger (and even last year) when it came to cleaning the house and keep it tidy etc.. Everytime I "had to " clean, I was really annoyed and thought it was extremely boring and wanted to do it the fastest way possible, in other words, I wasn't very precise..

Now I feel differently, I try as much as possible to not wait LAST minute to tidy up and wash! I still don't think it's very funny to do of course but I want to clean because it's so much nicer to live when it's done.

So what I mean to say is that it's all mental. If you think it sucks to clean and you don't care, then it's gonna be dirty and disgusting. But if you think that it's good to clean and you want to do it more often then everything's gonna look nicer and be cleaner and you'll be happier.

And actually, it's the same concerning physical exercising! If you think it's painful,boring and too exhausting, well, then you not gonna get good results! But it you think it's great, energising and fun you gonna get great results :D



as I said, it's all in your head :P

No comments: