Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

dogsitter


I'm not going to be home all weekend because I'm going on a trip with an association for handicapped that I'm in :D BUT since I'm so tired of asking people I know to keep my dog (I feel guilty) I looked for a dogsitter on the internet! and I found one, it's a girl that lives 10minutes from my place! very nice if you ask me and she don't take too much money either hehe

yeah yeah others than that I'm Really tired ! been working all day and almost didn't sleep last night because of "fysical troubles"hehe I'm not going into details but it was a fucking night ^^ LOL luckily it's better now!


blablabla who cares hahaa :P i just think it's fun to have a blog and write stuff even if it's not very interesting !!


Have a good night! I'm going to bed in less than an hour!! see ya, bitches :)

No comments: