Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2011

my favourite quotes!

All men are equal, but some men are more equal than others

dear god, if you can't make me thin, please make my friends fat.
Don't worry, be happy

Qui vivra, verra.


We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us.
Hurt the ones who love us, and love those who hurt us.

Weight is an issue of mind over matter, if you don’t mind then it doesn’t matter.

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning how to dance in the rain. my favourite  :D

There is a light at the end of every tunnel….just pray it’s not a train.  LOL

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.


fall down seven times stand up eight !

I have many more but I don't remember them..

What are your favourite quotes?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keyword google ranking seo expert backlinks page rank backlinks

Anonymous said...

hey all chachaberrry.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best backlinks service Take care. Jason

Anonymous said...

chachaberrry.blogspot.com like it Crowding often affects all kinds of other facets of neighborhood life, through the sounds of cars with stereos blaring on the overflow of garbage in dumpsters that are going to small for the amount of trash manufactured by tenants

Anonymous said...

chachaberrry.blogspot.com important source He's a grown man and really should be capable to take good care of himself but he still gets drunk and calls her, wanting to drag her in the middle of things, scaring her with 'suicide' which I know from experience, he'll never do