Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jokes that I think are funny

I love to hear jokes, especially from people who are good at telling them! I'm very bad at telling and remembering jokes! hehe :P  I searched for some jokes on the internet and here are those that I thought were funny:
  
1/ Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
      Usually she slept through the class.

     One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

      When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

      A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

      Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"  hehehe :P
        
                  2/ A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

              The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

            The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”

           There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: “Okay, now what?”
            LOL silly joke :P!

            the next one I think is a good one:

            3/ Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine,  they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.
          ‘Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

            I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.

            “And what do you deduce from that?”

            Watson ponders for a minute.

            “Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
            Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?”

            Holmes is silent for a moment. ‘Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”
           
          4/ Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I".
            Student: I is the....
            Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". Always put 'am' after an "I".
            Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet. HAHAHA

      5/ "Do you know what really amazes me about you?"
           "No. What?"
           "Oops. Sorry. I was thinking about someone else!"

     6/ My boss is so unpopular even his own shadow refuses to follow him.  lame:P
     
     7/ What four animals does a woman like to have in her house? A tiger in bed, a mink in her closet, a jaguar  in her garage and a jackass to pay for it all.   hehehe

If someone has a nice joke I would more than gladly like to hear it !
TTYL bitches have a nice saturday!

No comments: