Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

kiss my ass



 I have noticed that, in many cases, when a girl meets a boy, in the begginning the boy is really funny and nice and later if it turns out he wants "more" than friendship with the girl ,and  she is not really interested the boy becomes really mean!
It has happened to me several times and it's really not pleasant! They start to critisize, or  even worse, completely "ignore" you... and that sucks when you used to get along...if you know what I mean..







WHATEVER, prince charming you can kiss my ass!
TTYL, bitches :P

12 comments:

Susan said...

For every three hounds, there is a prince of a dog out there. Just believe.

chachaberry said...

true! plenty of fish in the sea ^^ I'm going to buy a good fishing rod :P

Anonymous said...

my sister's a lesbian try dat out

Anonymous said...

i want 2 chacha ur berries.......................... 4ever babe. 4eber :)

chachaberry said...

haha thanks for the tip xD

Anonymous said...

we are not all dogs but I have seen it my self and that just means they have no respect for you or any woman.

Keep looking hun you will find the one who is right for you and will treat you right and the ones who was like that with you its them who will be on there own.xx

Anonymous said...

we are not all dogs but I have seen it my self and that just means they have no respect for you or any woman.

Keep looking hun you will find the one who is right for you and will treat you right and the ones who was like that with you its them who will be on there own.xx

chachaberry said...

thanks for your response!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm you're looking for chacha
I'm pleasent if you sitting on my face for a long long time. (Joni2688)

Anonymous said...

were not all like that thankfully, many of us are nice, btw if tha ever once tha's arse kissed tha can ask me, id be happy to help :D

M123 said...

id be happy to kiss your arse! :-)

KMA101 said...

mmmm id love to kiss your yummy arse!