Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

MAC Foundation

hey , this blog was meant to be about makeup, but I think it's boring to only write about that.. but whatever girls I have to share an amazing product with you that will make your face look flawless and not like you're wearing a mask: it's the MAC studio fix fluid foundation! It's the best foundation I have ever tried, and believe me Ive tried many :P!  ive been asked more than twice what im using to get nice looking skin, so Im telling you bitches, ehm sorry I mean ladies, go and buy it, you will not regret!!



I use the lightest shade, Im white like your sheets  x)


Everyone is like" MAC this MAC that, it's amazing blablabla " well I agree haha it is seriously a very good brand with quality products and it's in between cheap and expensive!   The only thing I refuse to buy is their brushes! really expensive..I don't get why a brush should cost 40euros! you dont fool me on that one, MAC :P

TTYL bitches!

No comments: