Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trouble sleeping?

Good evening!
Let me tell you something, I have sleeping problems. I don't usually talk about it to people because it's not something you naturally talk about..but on my blog I can write about everything I want :)

I don't have troubles sleeping EVERY night, not even every week, it just depends, we all have good and bad periods! Since 2009 I've had many horrible nights, I go to bed and all I want is to sleep but I can't because I won't stop thinking! I hate it! I go to the gym almost everyday, I should be sleeping easily, DAMN IT!
When I was little all I needed to do to fall asleep was to count sheep..I guess it's not that easy anymore, unfortunately! 
My sister bought me sleeping patches from a website..sometimes I feel like they're helping but actually I think it's all mental..the product make your brain "believe" it's working, it's like the placebo effect, if you know what I mean... here you go: http://www.energy1st.net/LifeWaveSilentNightsSleepPatch.html don't buy it!!hehe

zzzzzz 
I hope tonight will be a good night! I love to sleep and have nice dreams, too bad it's rare! TTYL :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is