Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I didnt get it, but now I do!

 I just got home from the movies, I saw "the tree of life"! It's kind of embarassing to share this but sometimes I have problems understanding the real purpose of certain films.. like this one and  "inception" for example!! I liked both movies but I had to be re-explained the story after I saw it to completely understand the plot..I know it sounds stupid but whatever, I think many people have experienced the same!:P  Now that I have done some web research on the movie I can assure you that it's very nice and the story is deep and meaningful !  Good night , bitches!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

A lot of really good films need to be seen a few times. I am an Inception junkie, but I needed to see it 3 times before I really followed the plot. I haven't seen The Tree of Life, but I've seen a lot of movies by that director and he is difficult. They are more about the feel of the environment that the story itself. Some people get into that, but for me, it gets tedious.

chachaberry said...

AAhh thanks for understanding!!